Parents & Preorder
Parenting involves a lot of planning and organisation, and parents more than anyone appreciate ways to reduce hassle and save time. Our cashless pre-order system is quite simply the fastest way to pay for your school meals and your level of involvement is up to you.
Please select a link below:
Direct Debit is great. With other payment systems parents have to log in regularly and top up a pre-paid balance. This can cause issues in the school if the parent forgets to top up.
For our direct debit option all you need to do is give your email address to the school office to get a Live Kitchen account. You will receive an email from us containing your login details and a link to our website.
If you have any children who are not entitled to free meals, you can pay for their meals at the end of each month by direct debit. It is collected in arrears and we always let you know what we are collecting two weeks in advance. There is a link on our site (once you are logged in) and signup is instant.
Benefits for you & your child
- You can choose to pay by cash, cheque or Direct Debit
- Direct Debit means no hassle finding correct cash
- You can pre-order online for up to a term in one go
- Or you can let your child order in class each morning
- You can easily track your account online
- Monthly direct statements show you what your child ate
- You can view all recipes online, including cooking method, nutrition and artificial ingredients
- Our parent feedback system keeps you more in touch
- Your children get the dish they want, every day
- Cooks can be shown dietary notes when serving your child
- Your child will have less queuing at lunchtime